Visitors

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Snowcones on a bush


If you ever visited our house, you would notice something.... the backside and the front side have very distinct personalities.

The backside has a tropical feel... is all about the water, sun, swimming, boats, and our summer tropical plants.

The front side is more english garden shabby perennial. I have english daisies, lantana, lavender, lambs ear and then my new
blooming favorite this year...

my hydrangia.. forgive my spelling, I didn't take latin ;) but this hydrangia is special, it blooms all summer long and yes, the blooms are suppose to be different colors. They remind me of a snowcone. They are a new varitey called "Endless Summer", I purchased several at Park Seed Co in Greenwood, South Carolina last year.

3 comments:

Billie said...

So very beautiful!!!

I might have to see if I can find some to plan in our 1 foot by 1 foot garden at our new place :)

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

BEAUTIFUL bloom......and beautiful photo!! Jodie :o)

janae said...

I love your header picture too. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful place.