Visitors

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Russ & Eastin


It is rare I get the two of them looking serious, they are either making silly faces OR telling me to put my camera up. I was walking through the kitchen on the way out the door to take some pictures of a birthday set that is shipping in the morning.


They had just come up from swimming and he had heated up a hotdog with chili because, as always, Eastin was STARVIN'. I think they are both due for a haircut ;)




Here's the set I'm shipping in the morning for a 1st birthday party celebration.

Thank you so much Lynn!


and... Russ has been griping about how our front entrance looks unkept.. I just love my "shabby chic english garden" style landscaping. This is where I take pictures but it is to the point I have to dodge the bee's and step on flowers just to get to our front door! My daisies have just flopped all over our sidewalk and my lavender salvia in the other bed is slowly making it's way to "the other side". My main concern is that the mailman and the UPS can deliver packages.

Ha ha!! Now you know where my priorities are ;)



No comments: