Visitors

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A few pictures from this weekend

We didn't go anywhere, we didn't need to :)

First of all.... I was trying to take some photos before I shipped something out and
I honestly thought I was going to throw up when my pictures were overblown... I just knew I was going to have to ship my camera off, I couldn't imagine being without it!

Every picture I took was so far overblown that I couldn't even make out what the picture was of.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... when all else fails ... **RTFM**

So happy to find out that at some point I had bumped the EV up (all the way up to +3.3). Next time I'll know where to check before I reach for the paper bag to breathe into.

Here is the first picture I snapped once I realized what I had done.. ahhhhhhhhhh... great exposure again!

Saturday we broke out our first slip 'n slide for the Summer! We usually go through atleast 2 a Summer. The next door neighbors let me borrow a tarp for putting under our deck to protect our patio underneath when I put water seal down. We decided to extend the slip 'n slide with the tarp.. oh what fun!! Airborne kids (and college bound kids too).... got in on the action!















Then we headed down the hill and spent the rest of the afternoon at the lake,



The maniacs were out ~ if you've never heard these boats before, you would never believe how loud they are! This one was throwing out a huge rooster tail, even though it was obnoxious ~ it was pretty cool snapping a picture of it.




And then hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Miller, he wears a life jacket for many reasons!

He can swim for hours, he forgets his name when he swims, he swims after waterbugs and doesn't pay attention to how far he is away from the dock..

I'm hoping the bright yellow jacket will make him more visable to boats


plus, he is my epileptic boy..

so just in case he has a seizure ~ he will be safe. Thank goodness, he is 5 months since his last seizure, but I do keep my eyes on him constantly.

He is on PB twice a day and he is my side kick. He is very closely monitored.

Well.. enough pictures of our weekend at home.

I hope everyone had a great week also and yes!

I did get the water seal down on the deck and we plan to break the slip 'n slide out again once everyone's bruises heal.




No comments: