Visitors

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What a way to wake-up!


We had planned to sleep late Saturday morning. Around 8-ish, Miller started barking, so he got the big "be quiet Miller" yelled at him from our bedroom. He kept barking... Then I heard a rumbling sound outside. I was still halfway asleep (or awake) whichever, and I thought that we must be having a thunderstorm. Miller started cutting loose again, not a normal bark bark, but a "there is something wrong" bark.

I sat up on the side of the bed, pulled the curtains back and holy cow!! It was a gorgeous sunny day and there was a hot air balloon just getting ready to touch the grass. NO wonder the poor dog was having a fit! He had never seen a hot air balloon, I wonder what he was thinking?? LOL

I walked out on our deck, hair unbrushed, pj's on and the pilot smiled and said "Good Morning". I went back in and woke Eastin up, who had slept through Miller's barking because her radio was blasting and she didn't hear him.

She was so excited! She couldn't wait to go back to school today to share pictures of what landed next door.


wanna see more?? http://krisecraft.smugmug.com/gallery/5906391_HS7x9/1/367403963_AAjgY#367403963_AAjgY






1 comment:

janae said...

That is really so cool!