Visitors

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Scissor happy again



Yes... as one friend says................

I've been murdering perfectly good bedspreads again.

But... the way I look at it. I'd rather ten people enjoy part of a bedspread than nobody since it is folded up and stored away in a closet, never to be appreciated.



These two new additions to my ever growing collection are absolutely gorgeous!

These two beauties were listed in my etsy store this morning.
(click on the picture to see the listing on Etsy).

I have 5 new additions, two of which my sister picked up for me.

It is about time to start my soft and cuddly patchwork vintage chenille throws soon.

Outside the sky is so crisp, no haze. I can tell Fall will be here soon (even though it is 85 degrees here at the moment). Isn't it amazing how the colors are more vibrant when the Summer starts to close?

No comments: