Visitors

Monday, July 21, 2008

One month, today

It is so hard to believe it has been 28 days today since my brother Rod died suddenly. In a way it seems like it was just yesterday, in another way it seems like he really isn't dead. I keep expecting him to walk in the door or find him sitting (sleeping) on the deck when I come home. He was always stopping by.




Life is so unfair. He had just received a clean bill of health from the doctor! It will be 90 days before we get the full autopsy report, what went wrong?? Why did this not show up on the tests?? How could he die of a heart attack when he had undergone a heart cath only weeks earlier with absolutely no indication of any type of problem??

The little things set off rage of emotions. I cannot email him when I run across a cool boat on eBay that I want to share with him. We cannot share natural lights & conversations anymore while watching boats go by... it is sooooooo unfair!

Who is going to teachEastin to ski??? He taught all of the other sisters and brothers, nieces and nephews.




I know life will go on but it won't be the same because he isn't here.

Russ is keeping his binoculars up in his honor ;)

Rod.. you are always in my thoughts and I miss 'ya!

nb

1 comment:

janae said...

Kris...I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have some great memories to remember him by.