Visitors

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rod got his wings 4 years ago today

Love that hat and "vintage" Natural Light can but not as much as I love you!


I remember when I was younger, people telling me that the older you get, the faster time flies.  I didn't believe them.  Now that I'm {cough cough} "older".. I can relate.

Today marks four years without Rod.  Four YEARS!  FOUR YEARS? 4-years, YEARS?  really???!!!        whoaaaaaaa.. that is crazy....  


Sometimes it feels like yesterday Rod got his wings ~ other times it seems like an eternity.  The past few months though I've had some great dreams that seemed so real.  Rod & I were just hanging out and talking about nothing in particular, just talking like we always did.  When I woke up I swear it felt we had really been talking!  My heart felt full again.  I feel his presence.  I know he had been here flying through, visiting, checkin' in, letting me know he is still around.

I am here, missing him, remembering him & cherishing every moment we had together.


Love ya, dude!









No comments: