Visitors

Friday, July 24, 2009

inspirational quote

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end".
-unknown

if you know a cool inspirational quote, please share it with me :)

on that note... I'm leaving in the morning for a week, yes 7 whole days, with my siblings (Donna, my brother, 2 sisters,and their spouses, their kids and grandkids. Oh what fun!

On this trip... I'm leaving Eastin at her grandparents house (her Craft cousins will be there so she won't even miss me) and Russ & Miller will be "keeping house" while I'm away... hmmmmmmmmm.....

It is my first trip away from Russ & Eastin so I'm feeling a bit anxious, but to tell the truth.. what is causing me the most anxiety is leaving Miller behind. He is my side kick, the one that never gets mad at me, the one that is always happy to see me and since I work from home, I'm with him pretty much all day, every day. I hope he will be okay, he is epileptic.. I worry when I'm not home to hear if he is having a seizure. When he has a seizure, I hold his head to keep him from slamming it into the hardwood floors or the ceramic tile. I also immediately give him extra medicine and lay beside him until I know he has recovered. Russ works 10 hours.......... so he'll be alone for long periods.... I pray he will be okay. I believe God watches closely over kids and animals... I know there are many epileptic animals out there that have to be left alone....

now Russ... that is another story.. I've given him lectures.. do not leave the remotes out (Miller is known to eat them).. be sure to flush the potties so they are full of FRESH water, (those are Miller's water bowls).. be sure the curtains are open so he can see out, and leave the television on for him.... do you think I have spoiled my boy??

I'll be posting pictures of my beach trip when I return. I'm sure I'll have many great stories too..

please.... let me know you are stopping by my blog by leaving your favorite quote in the comments :)

1 comment:

Billie said...

Hmm...can't think of my fave quote. Too many to choose from :-) But one of my favorites is Eleanor Roosevelt's.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Can't wait to see the pics!