Visitors

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lots of new listings on eBay! patchwork quilts & bibs and a little monkey busines...


It has been so long since I've been in the creative mood. Well.. the mood has finally come back full force and I cannot stop :)

I know the days until Christmas are numbered and I don't want to get bogged down in custom orders like I have in years past so this year I will not accept custom orders after Dec. 5th.

I listed 4 patchwork vintage chenille throws this week on eBay. Each measures 36" by 48" which is plenty big for adults and babies :)







I'm hoping to get a rod and hooks up in our house this week sho I can show has these amazing works of art diplay on the wall. What a wonderful addition to a baby's nursery, then as the baby gets older, a great blanket to take everywhere.

and a little bit of monkey busines...
How could I pass these animal print onesie's up when I found them??
I added Julius the Monkey and pom pom trim.



and... look at these lovey bouquets of chenille flowers!

these infant size bibs are as vibrant as they come.


If you have a moment, visit me on eBay, eBay seller ID: hartwelldesigns

2 comments:

nic said...

Gorgeous, Kris!! Nicely photographed too. :)

nic said...

just popping back in to tell you i miss you.