Visitors

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our new kitchen!


I bravely volunteered to host our family 4th of July get together at our house. We've been here a little over a year but had not gotten around to finishing the kitchen downstairs. I decided a couple of weeks before the 4th that it "had to be done"... I wish I would have taken before pictures, but they would have only been of boxes and toys everywhere.


As you can see... we now have cabinets, ceramic tile counter tops, sink, stove, etc. We still need to add the microhood and upper cabinets and a tile back spash.. but the kitchen is fully functionable and a great place to start and end a day at the lake.




















Don't you just love our retro table and chair set??!! You should have seen it when I found it. Avadaco green seat cushions and orange fur table cloth! These chairs are so comfy.

oh... love love love this tile!! It is called "dolphin" and reminds me of the water.




We still have a long ways to go.. but we are slowly getting furnished.


2 comments:

nic said...

Oh my, Kris, it looks awesome! You have such an incredible house. :)

Shannon DeBeer said...

the kitchen looks fantastic!!